Welcome to AfterlifeData.com
This web site is a compilation of information on a wide variety of topics on life after death (the afterlife). You will find information about…
- Death and dying
- What happens when you die
- Proof of heaven
- Suicide and the afterlife
Numerous other topics about death, dying and communication with those that have died are also presented. In addition, concepts relating to a soul's life here on earth are covered in order to help you answer the age-old question of "What is the meaning of life?"
Using the questions asked on Afterlife101.com as a starting point, research was conducted using writings from respected authors like Michael Newton, Allan Kardec, Jane Roberts and others. The results of the investigations currently reveal 94.2% agreement on a variety of very specific afterlife topic areas.
Currently, this web site contains the largest correlation of spirit communications about life after death, all from respected sources that are readily available for your perusal. You are invited to read through the information presented, explore the various sources used and consider other sources to learn more. In addition, you may want to wander through our companion web site AfterlifeLibrary.com.
We will keep you updated with the newest information added to this web site as well as new resources for your exploration.
We will never share, sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose your private information.
Explore Afterlife Information!
Begin exploring agreements and disagreements within 168 afterlife topics by using the Sections page or by clicking on one of the general sections below.
- Death Experience for Adults deals with the various ways that adult humans die: singly and in groups; from age, illness or violence.
- Death Experience for Children describes the various ways that children die including miscarriages, abortion, sudden infant death syndrome, disease, accident, and murder.
- Transformation from Human to Spirit discusses the set of events that take place just after a human arrives in heaven and is greeted by many individuals. It ends, for most spirits, when they arrive in their ultimate spirit family grouping.
- The Afterlife deals with the new life that is experienced by a spirit that has made its transformation from human form to living in its spirit home and with its spirit family group.
- Reincarnation describes the process by which the decision is made in the spirit world to reincarnate on earth.
- Life on Earth shows a wide variety of ways that humans interact with the spirit world, and ways that the spirit world affects life among earthlings, particularly through the efforts of spiritual entities such as angels and spirit guides.
- Robert Crookall quotes from The Supreme Adventure have been added to a variety of topics (not complete, but over 140 quotes assigned)